NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the ARTdynamix™ system, network or website should be sent ONLY to our designated agent.
The following information is provided solely for notifying ARTdynamix™/Dream Warrior Group that your copyrighted material may have been infringed.
Written notification of any claimed infringement must be submitted in writing to the following Designated Agent:
Dream Warrior Group
ATTN: Legal Department
19725 Sherman Way
Winnetka, CA 91306
- Data Portability and Access Requests
The CCPA grants consumers the right to request access to the data a business holds about them. Our solutions allow you to quickly export data into a portable and easily accessible format.
- Formstack Forms-Here are the tools to get you started.
- Formstack Documents (formerly Webmerge)-dependent upon plan & professional support.
- Formstack Sign-Exporting metadata will begin in Q1 2020.
- Formstack QuickTapSurvey-Learn more about data exports.
- Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the notification of claimed infringement must include ALL of the following:
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed or access to disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable the online service provider to locate the material (usually a URL to the relevant page with description of items on that page claimed to be infringing).
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Statement that the complaining party has "a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law."
- Statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of notification of a claimed infringement, Formstack will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing; if selective action is not possible, Formstack will terminate the alleged infringer's Internet access.
Formstack will also take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer in writing of the claim against him or her, and that it has removed or disabled access to the material (see Sections 512(c)(1)(C) and (g) of the DMCA).
Upon receipt of notice from Formstack that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, the Formstack customer may provide a counter notification.
- Deletion Requests
Consumers have the right to request the deletion of personal information, subject to certain exceptions. Formstack’s products allow you to accommodate these deletion requests in an efficient manner.
- Formstack Forms-Learn more in this article.
- Formstack Documents-Admin users have the ability to delete user accounts. Manage permission levels here.
- Formstack Sync- Delete users & keep track of deletion requests here.
- Formstack Sign-Deactivating users.
- Formstack QuickTapSurvey-How to delete a user.
Between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020, Formstack received 0 requests to know and 0 requests to delete from California consumers.